Hi everyone! Time for some updates!
It was a fairly messy week, even as the IDO concluded. Hopefully, we’ll be able to clean up everything in this post.
Result of IDO
We managed to raise 630 BNB out of the target 764.1 BNB. There was an initial miscalculation from the day of listing, and so, a portion of the proceeds was refunded to Crosspad.
And so, using this result, we’re 82.4% on our IDO and 17.6% short. With this result, we’ll be burning the unsold $DBK allocated for IDO, and 17.6% of team allocation will also be burned to ensure the balance of tokenomics in the future.
Currently, the unsold $DBK allocation is still held in Crosspad. A date will be announced later for all required $DBK to be burned.
So, what’s next?
The team and some avid community volunteers are helping with some initial marketing and listing procedures.
- We’ve applied for both CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko to get $DBK listed. This process is out of our control as the listing is solely at the platform’s discretion. We’ve provided all the necessary information and will reply promptly to any issues raised by them.
- We’ve also tried to get $DBK up on as many platforms as possible to get our name out to the other communities out there. We’re on some of them now, like Coinsniper, Coinhunt, Livecoinwatch, BeforeCMC, and probably a few others that we might be unaware of. If you have any ideas, please voice them out in the $DBK community so everyone can contribute.
- We’re keen to roll out the rewards system for platform contributors ASAP. Contributors will be able to help Dbook Platform with some bounty and earn themselves some $DBK, which will be distributed from the community’s share for the next 10 years! So, imagine, getting rewarded with $DBK when we need votes on some competitions and so on. We’ll also be keen to accept some community help, like content creation and so on. More details will be made available soon.
- We’re communicating with some of our potential partners. We hope to roll out something new for all $DBK holders in the next few weeks!
- We’re also preparing for the pre-launch marketing of our products.
- We’ve communicated with Solidity.finance to continue our protocol audit. The team will be working closely with them on their advice, and making changes on the codes or operation flow if required for the next 3 to 4 weeks. Once the audit is completed, we’ll be able to launch our in-house staking officially. The staking is currently available on Kovan Testnet for users who’d like to experience it first hand.
- Upgrades are still ongoing for our website's UI and the development of our operation bots on Telegram. We’ll be looking to expand the team slightly to ensure that the upgrades are performed and implemented as much as possible before our product launch in late June.
- We’ve been testing our voting mechanism using Snapshot.org the last few days as well. Everything is going well, other than the fact that we’re getting delayed by some technical difficulties faced by Snapshot. The voting mechanism will be available for testing shortly.
And so, it has been a very busy and crazy week even as the IDO ended. Rigi will be available in the community groups to answer questions as much as possible, and we’ll be updating our progress as much as we can over here in Medium!